This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sri Lakshi
Asked February 17, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

I m 18 running I can't live with my parents coze I am mentally disturbing by them, and I wanna live away from them... I like to live with my boyfriend 21 yes old. What happence. If I complain about my parents in police station

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.