This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Manoharan Nair
Asked February 19, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

Sir, I have taken a lone from Finance company, due to my personal problem i am not able to refund the payment for last 9 month. but now i have started to pay my dues from last two month. But now i a received legal Notice now what i have to do. i am in very Bad shape so please give me a solution. thank you Manoharan R

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.