This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked February 23, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

A Order on section 125 crpc is passed by Kalyani judicial magristrate court ordering a final maintenance amount of Rs.7000/-. The wife has left me on her own will and I have sent 3 letters asking her to come back and I have also mentioned that i earn Rs.16000/- way of running a homeopathic shop . But the court has not considered the facts and awarded such a hefty amount. Can i challenge the order in Calcutta High court.Or should i go to district judicial magistrate court. Whch is better option . I have also filled a divorce case on Dec 2018 and as wife has not come so ex party order has been passed and final divorce order will soon be passed . Please help how i can reduce my maintenace amount

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.