This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked March 03, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

We are 2 brothers and 1 elder sister she is 67 year old Blind & Widow she has no children. she is staying alone in her ownership flat. Now my brother who is 65 year old was initially look after her and Gain her trust & Convince her to give her flat to him and make a Gift deed and transfer flat on his name, also withdraw several time huge amount from her account without her knowledge. Now after a year of transferring flaton his name now he is not look after her, now my sister want to cancel that Gift deed how can she do that. please reply.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.