This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Shibam Chattopadhyay
Asked February 29, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

my grandmother gifted to us me and my brother by the way of registered gift deed in the year 1981.but such properties are still now undivided properties. can i file partition suit on plots mentioned in the gift deed only??? there are some other properties which are belonging to my father but such plots are not partitioned in between me, my brother and our sister. can i file partition on the plots mentioned in the gift deed?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.