Vishal Agarwal
Asked March 10, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

I file divorce application against mental wife (mental prove dr certificate)after 1 month of my marriage and after 11 month my wife want maintenance under IPC 125 what shall I do

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.