This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked March 18, 2020

New question

  • 1 Answer

I lent money to a friend by buying him mobile worth 62000. It's been 10 months, not even one rupee paid back and he is not answering my calls. Is it possible to deal this legally?? Proofs I have: Address to which the mobile got delivered.(his aadhar address) Bank statement Chats (mostly me asking for money) Please reply.

Answer 1

1. you can serve him a legal notice through a lawyer to make payment of the outstanding amount along with the interest,

2. if payment is not made despite service of the legal notice, you can file a civil suit for the recovery of the amount,

3. chat, call records, if relevant, can prove your case 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 12 months ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.