This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked March 25, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

I get cheated by my boyfriend he was muslim.i m Hindu ..he promised to marry me and had relationship for 7 years..Now I m 23..He had physical relationship with me..I need to marry him???please is there any possibility to register a case.....???anyone help me please...

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.