This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Jayaprakash Bm
Asked May 03, 2020

New question

  • 1 Answer

my grand father died 35 years back. now what is the procedure and fees structure to get document.kindly help me with this information.

Answer 1

Apply to corporation/nagarparishad/grampanchayat office in birth and death dept for the death certificate The charges are nominal.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 10 months ago
Consult Now

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.