This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked May 09, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

Is it possible to register the property sale agreement when the property is been mortgaged with financial institution and the MOD is not yet cleared by financial institution.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.