This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Khaja Khan
Asked May 11, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

We have a Waqf property measuring 298 square yards we want to construct a tin Shade on the property do we have to take permission from ghmc

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.