This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Property Law Administrative Law Civil Procedure Law
Asked December 01, 2017

Past involvement in property dispute's impact on police verification for government job

  • 1 Answer

Respected sir/Mam Five years ago one of my relative lodge a police case on me.for a family property dispute but I was innocent. And the opposition party who lodge the case against me He himself absent in the court several a result the case was i'm not guilty. Now my question is is that fact create any problem at the time of police verification for any govt jobs?? Pls advice me what to do Thank you

Answer 1

Take copy of that order dismissing the criminal case. Nothing will happen. Your police verifcation will be cleared.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.