Asked March 23, 2017

Payment of arrears

  • 1 Answer

I am a central govt of India servent,of 33 years of service,I have to get arrears from department since 2008,due to delay in bureaucracy of audit department I could not get,I made several representation to higher authority,c an advise me how to proceed leagally K srao

Answer 1

You can file a petition before the Central Adinistrative Tribunal.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.