This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Civil Law Contracts Law
Asked December 08, 2017

Payment of dues to Visiting Faculty

  • 1 Answer

I was working as a visiting faculty in an educational institution in Chennai (The school of business logistics). I have not been paid for the classes I have undertaken since last one year. My repeated requests and calls to them only gets a response as we will make the payment soon. Is there any legal recourse I can take to recover my dues amounting to 1,75000. I have all the documentary details to support my claims. I however do not have the resources or money to fight a legal case as I am jobless at the moment

Answer 1


I suggest you send a legal notice and hopefully they will respond in writing.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.