Naushad Alam
Asked August 21, 2016

Petition for share in property

  • 1 Answer

hello sir mere nam naushad alam mai jab 1 sal ka tha to mere papa mar gaye mere papa 4 bhai the jis me se 1 mere papa the mere dada abhi jinda hai aur muje mera hissa nhi mil raha hai jo mere mai kaya karu pls. help me

Answer 1

Default avatar
Asmita Rakhecha

According to Muslim Inheritance Law, no person has the birth right on any property. He acquires a right in the ancestral or family property only upon the death of a person. However, according to Hindu Succession Laws a person has a birth right in the property and acquires such right in the property from the time of his birth. Hence if you are guided by the Muslim Inheritance Laws, then you shall acquire a right in the family property only after the death of the present owner of the property. The property shall then be divided amongst all the legal heirs of such deceased person.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.