This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Lovely Yadav
in Criminal Law
Asked January 10, 2018

Physical relation with false promise to marry

  • 2 Answers

I love. One. Guy. So. Much we both have 7yr relationship I had physical relationship also the problem is when I tell him marry hi deny that at starting relationship he promised me that he will marry when he tell me all this thing I decided to meet them and when I them i forced him to Marry me continue I forced him and then he his ready to marry we both go in temple and get marry when I come back he deny that marriage and telling me thar he always telling me lie that he will marry me bcoz only of sex. And I have recording also of this conversation I want marry him want to do

Answers 2

You have to file case under section 493 of Indian Penal Code


Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

you can file case U/s 376 agianst him

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.