This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Civil Procedure Law Property Law
Asked July 05, 2017

POA in favour of son

  • 0 Answers

My father has several properties to his name but is not able to manage the property tax and other legal issues as a result of his extensive travel. I would like to get a POA for all properties from him and also get some help to make the property tax payment an online process. Please let me know if you could help

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.