This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Civil Law
Asked September 10, 2017

Police complaint for not abiding with the promise of marriage

  • 2 Answers

Hi, a guy promised to marry me and later wen I approached him... He created big scenes and informed my family saying he didn't love me n al... N his family insulted me asking did u have sex. They called many times... and once I sent them the chat msgs of the guy... Guy switched off his number and now no 1 s pickin the call.. Can I give police complaint

Answers 2

Respected Madam

Yes, for sure.

Better Advice can be given you only after having detail discussion with you.

For further discussion & information about your case feel free to CONTACT me on 9278457822/9136197992

It is free of Cost as I am a Premier Member of Pathlegal.


Adv.Shuchi Agarwal

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please visit -

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.