This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Abhishek Kumar
in Tax and Accounting Law Civil Law
Asked November 23, 2017

Procedure for gift deed to transfer money to mother and brother

  • 0 Answers

Hi, I'm planning to gift money Rs. 5 lakh each to my mother and brother through online transfer. Both the donor and donee are residents of Jharkhand. I'm aware that this is tax-exempt but to avoid any issues in future, particularly from Income Tax Dept, is it advisable to get a gift-deed registered? What should be the value of the stamp paper? Any other charges also involved in getting this document registered? Any other things that I should know about this transaction? Thank you

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.