This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Reshma Shaikh
in Procedural Law
Asked December 19, 2020

Procedure to change name in legal and government documents

  • 0 Answers

I am a muslim and married a non muslim, but my marriage was not so good and there was a seperation for 6 six after my son's birth. My husband died in 2016. I want to change my son's full name and want to go for legal documents. Please advise how could I apply for his aadhar card and passport. I want him to add my name before him. Please help me with this.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.