Asked April 17, 2017

Property Dispute

  • 1 Answer

I have a question regarding property law, i have a friend who wants to get a stay order for the house his dad has passed away, the house is under his dads name. My friend is living in the house with his younger bro,  and wants to put a stay order for the property, how to go about it i mean the procedure for the stay order? Also is there a way to lock the house legally to avoid anyone from staying and keeping the belongings safe. And he also wants to file a law suit for partition and separate possesion of the share, how to go about it and how long will it take?

Answer 1

the question is not clear. request you to be more specific. stay order, in what respect? please state facts clearly. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.