This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Amal De
in Property Law
Asked December 02, 2020

Property Dispute

  • 0 Answers

My elder brother make a Gift Deed from my father to his son's name. Total vastu, main good land for cultivated and a house which is made by me. Now my father not alive . We are three brothers and a sister. Now what I can do to get my share?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.