This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Nisha Motghare Motghare
in Civil Law
Asked August 16, 2017

Protection of senior citizens

  • 1 Answer

How one can protect senior citizens of his/her neighbourhood? Can a group of people form a forum and get the help of law?

Answer 1

Yes you may form a forum and get help of law either by approaching police or protection officers. If the issue is of public importance then PIL can also filed in the court.

For further help it is essential to know more facts.

These are following helplines for senior citizens:

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.