Purchase of a property

1 Answer(s)

Yes, it can be done but it's not advisable as income tax issues could arise. Ensure that you obtain a letter stating that the cheque is being given on behalf of the buyer to resolve such issues in the future.

Answered on November 29, 2021.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.