This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sudha Sharma
in Administrative Law
Asked December 23, 2017

Query on quota

  • 0 Answers

I belong to gn and my husband is obc.i have complete my graduation after marriage. In my graduation certificate i fill my caste obc .if I apply for a government Job then my certificate will not be valid. And I have to do corrections in my document. And what caste i fill for the job

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.