This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
G N Shaikh
in Civil Law Administrative Law
Asked December 05, 2017

Recovery of dues by MIDC

  • 0 Answers

Expertise Sir/Madam I have a shed in MIDC waluj Aurangabad Maharashtra. In 2002 I apply for disconnection of water supply and on the same day MIDC disconnected. I had some arrear pending. Business activities were closed from 2003. Now I want NOC from MIDC water department. During 2002 to till date MIDC did not send any recovery notice and not take any action. Through RTI I got some documents from MIDC.I find that MIDC asked the collector to recover the pending dues as land revenue of Rs 30,000 from me in 2002. But until today collector also not take any action. Now dated 09/2017 when I apply to MIDC to issue a NOC and I am ready to pay Rs 30,000 as per recorded in collector office. I am shocked MIDC give me letter of pending dues of Rs 2,12,505/- on 09/11/2017.I am in hurry as I want to rent out my shed. Last 15-16 years business was closed I suffered a huge loss. I contact to collector office they asked to pay Rs 30,000 here and balance to MIDC. I want to know once MIDC handed over the rights to recover the due amount from defaulter then is MIDC still have the rights to recover over dues amount from me. Is limitation act is applicable to collector and MIDC. What action I can take or what I have to do and under which section of law. Your direction being an expert is valuable for me. Waiting your reply. "Is recovery of pending dues after 15 years by the Collector/ MIDC/ State Govt. whereas no action has been taken last 15 years. Not served any recovery notice till today. When I approach to MIDC for NOC then I came to know about pending dues. Is they are illegible. Is this recovery is barred by limitation.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.