This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sathiya Narayanan
in Criminal Law Civil Procedure Law
Asked September 19, 2017

Recovery of stolen amount from court

  • 1 Answer

Recently there was theft with me for 21000 and I got a letter from Police station where I launched a complaint to appear they say that they have recovered 5000 Rs but I need to spend 1300 Rs to get the money through court, what is the procedure to do the recovery from Court, Could you please guide me.

Answer 1




Dear Sir/madam,

The completion of the investigation report on the police complaint gets registered with the court and the court takes a final decision on the right concerned owner of that money recovered. The money of Rs. 1300  might be the registration fee to continue the case for further recovery of the left over theft money. The registration money will most probably get refunded to you on the successful recovery of the total money which was stolen.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.