Although a registration per se with the health department of the region is not mandatory for a medical clinic but while starting and operating a clinic, there are certain requirements to look upto – depending upon the type of medical practice one does.
- Delhi Shops and Establishments Act, 1954
- Permission under Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques Act, 1994
- Bio-medical waste generation authorization
- Buying and using spirit
- Certain compulsory information to be displayed on the display board
- Permission for the usage of narcotic drugs
Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.