This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Family Law
Asked February 14, 2018

restoration of RCR - restitution of conjugal rights

  • 1 Answer

Kindly tell me the procedure to restore the RCR petition which was dismissed for default.

Answer 1

You should file the application for restoration in the same court stating the valid reasons for not appearing on the day the case was dismissed will be restore if your reasons are valid
Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.