This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Vikas Sethi
in Civil Law Civil Procedure Law Tort Law
Asked August 27, 2017

Restriction of access to purchased property

  • 1 Answer

I hv purchase property last year and I hv done registry in July 17. It's builder floor in which rest 3of 3 flr's owner is same person who live in Canada, problem is that builder had not completed the construction work and I had pay him full amount. The owners relative are care taker and constructing their floor and not allowing me to do work or access to my floor by putting lock at entrance gate and threating me to life. What should I do can I go to police or court can apply for stay order or help me I paying rent and emi too I hv paid all my hard earned money

Answer 1

Sir, as long as you have possession of documents such as proof of registration under your name, sale deed, mutation certificates, payment receipts, etc., there is very little that they can do. However in case this is a prolonged situation, you must move to the police station and report the matter, as the conduct of the owner’s relatives is absolutely illegal.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.