This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Civil Law Intellectual Property Law
Asked January 10, 2018

Retention of Original documents

  • 1 Answer

sir,i m a 24 yr old girl persuing my career in civil services and my father has taken all my documents under his custody due to his dirty mentality..i am always being mentally harrased by my parents someway or the other and being a UPSC aspirant i am not being able to concentrate on my studies..sir please let me know what legal action can i take against them as i cannot take this mental torture anymore.

Answer 1

file a police complaint against your father.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.