This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Anand Singh
in Property Law Family Law
Asked October 29, 2017

Sale of property by father

  • 2 Answers

Dear sir My father sell on land without informing me and I have 2 brothers

Answers 2

If it is his self-acquired property then he can do whatever he wants to do and can sell it anyway he wants. You and your brother can challenge it only if it is ancestral property and then you will have a share in the property and you can challenge this sale. You can refer to - and

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

The opinion expressed by Lawfarm Team holds good. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.