Asked April 01, 2017


  • 1 Answer

A boy in our colony has been following my sister. He has never tried to do anything or even talk to her but just follows. Can we file a case of stalking against him?

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Please read  sec. 354D of ipc it will clear your confusion

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.