This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Property Law Civil Law
Asked December 30, 2017

Stay on construction of building

  • 2 Answers

My mother bought a B Katha site which is in BBPM Limits. There are some people who are creating problem who were the original owners and have put a case saying they have to get their share from the sale proceedings as they were not minor at the time of sale during 2007, but in the sale deed they were shown as minors. We have started construction and in a week or so we will be putting the roof/moulding. So for no one has objected for construction but once the moulding starts can they bring stay? And if I have to put injection suite how long does it take? And what is the cost?

Answers 2

You have to immediately approach Civil Court and get injunction order against them to restrain them from interferring. For more help you may contact me at No. 74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru - 560 003.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Dear Friend,

Injunction orders will be vacated on hearing your side. Please ask your Advocate to get injunction order vacated. If Lower Court pass orders against you then you can immediately approach higher court and get vacate the so called injunction order. Sometimes the plaintiff side might be having strong case as such i am unable to say whether injunction order will be vacated or not, without seeing contents of plaint and your documents.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.