This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Pandian Sonaimuthu
in Procedural Law International Law
Asked December 12, 2017

Submission of foreign documents to Indian Court

  • 0 Answers

I have to provide one foreign property document(Malysian Property) as evidence in Civil Cour. The suit is not on this property but on an Indian Property. But the foreign property document is to be produced as a evidence. But this foreign property document cannot be produced in Original as the the documents will be locked in the court for many years and that document is required for other purpose also. I could not get a registered copy also from that Country as it not a practice in that country to keep the copies of documents by the Registration authority. What is the best alternate solution? Regards Pandian

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.