Hire An Expert Lawyer

Contact us

in Contracts Law Civil Law
Asked January 07, 2018

Suspension of work without justified ground

  • 2 Answers

Good afternoon. My name is sarath working as an Asst. Manager Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, Nandikotkur. My problem is i have just said about the Out of order lending going on in the branch to the Personnel department chief manager in the head office. Then being the salary disbursing authority he immediately stopped my salary for about four months. Then they started torturing me not to come to the branch as i didnt support the manager in doing money laundering practice. So now because of the vulnerable situations without any proof i stopped going to the bank. Now they dont allow me to work or suspend me for not going to the branch without notice or reply about anything regarding my employment status. Atleast they are not paying me salary. Now what should i do to claim the salary aa i am facing financial crisis with this mental torture. I dont know how i can handle these so called some of the seniors (associated with money launderers). I would be very grateful he anyone advise me in this context.

Answers 2

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 9 months ago
Consult Now

Dear Sirm,

You should have complained to the higher authorities and head office in writing. Secondy immediately file writ petition in the High Court and directins will be given to bank accordingly. Otherwise they may issue a show cause notice for unauthorise absence then dismiss you from service. Be serious about the consequences. If you wish you may call me 9686971935. I am also from Andhra Pradesh. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 9 months ago
Consult Now

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.