This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Property Law
Asked January 13, 2018

tansfer of disputed property

  • 1 Answer

Hello, My father and uncle purchased a property wherein the agreement was registered under both their names. Now, as we are asking for a part of it, my uncle claims that he has gifted the same to his son as a gift using a registered gift deed and we have no further right to it. Question: Is it possible for some to legally do this without the consent of a partner of the property? If yes, What can be done next to challenge the same?

Answer 1

yes, you can challange the transaction of gift deed.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.