This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
A Mondal
in Administrative Law
Asked December 26, 2017

Termination of government job

  • 0 Answers

i got a govt. job and joined in 2017. i have been asked to fill up police verification form. when I was the secretary of a club. in 2005 a case registered against the secretary under sec. 135 electricity act. the club cleared the final assessment charge and the compounding charges. there was no arrest or detention. later the special court release me from the case as the electricity company compounded the case. now my question is that can the government terminate my job on ground of the said case. kindly answer me.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.