Tummala Naveen
Asked April 20, 2017

Trade Licence

  • 1 Answer

My Pharma(R&D centre) company comes under Industrial Area so is it necessary to take trade licene Please guide me in this context.Thank you

Answer 1

 Industrial licensing for all bulk drugs cleared by Drug Controller General (India), all their intermediates and formulations have been abolished, subject to stipulations laid down from time to time in the Industrial Policy, except in the cases of:

a) Bulk drugs produced by the use of recombinant DNA technology.

b) Bulk drugs requiring in-vivo use of nucleic acids as the active principles, and

c) Specific cell/tissue targeted formulations.

Thus, in accordance with these provisions, you shall not be liable to obtain a trading license if you are able to proof that you are engaged in production of drugs in bulk subject to the exceptions as provided.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.