Apurav Mahajan
Asked April 03, 2017

Two license single shop

  • 1 Answer

Can a single shop have two licenses under Labour and employment act?

Answer 1

Sir, there is no requirement to have two license under the Acts you have mentions. For your shop, you must procure a trade license under the Shops and Establishment Act. However, for your labourers and manpower you may only need to procure a labour licence under the Contractual Labour Act only if you employ an excess of 20 labourers.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.