This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Procedural Law
Asked July 22, 2017

Vacate pending Stay Order

  • 2 Answers

Dear sir/madam i want to know how can i vacate the stay order from allahabad high court of lucknow branch, appealed by my cousin brother in law for ancestral property and the same ordered 1/2 and 1/2 from lower court.I am the lonenly surviver ,i lost my husband 6 years back, m very much worried deprresd from mentaly tortured by them,therefor please suggest me the right way being senior citizen i cant run pillar to post.Hope for an early and favourable answer.

Answers 2

you must immediatly file a counter affidavit along with moving an stay vacation appliocation.. court will fix a date and on specific date your lawyer will argue your case.. you must have all the proper document like lower court proceeding with yourself ..

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago


You can Appeal for the Same.

For Better Advise Please Share Your Location.

For further Query and Better Advise

Feel Free to Contact

Adv.Shuchi Agarwal

92784 57822/91361 97992

email :

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.