This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sanjeeb Banerjee
in Labour Law
Asked May 05, 2018

Workplace harassment

  • 1 Answer

Harassment and desparity at workplace

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may shelter under various labour laws or complaint either to police or to the Magistrate directly by way of private complaint under section 200 of Criminal Procedure Code. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.