This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Criminal Law
Asked August 20, 2017

Harassment by spiritual guru

  • 1 Answer

Radha soami satsang Beas' Guru Baba Gurinder Singh Dhillon is harassing me with his spiritual powers. He has made me impotent with his spiritual powers. I have left my job and my mba as well because of his harassment. Please suggest what do I do ?

Answer 1

You need to be more specific about how is he harassing you. There are multiple provisions under the Indian Penal Code for which you can file a complaint against him - Section 352 of the IPC or Section 503 of the IPC (Criminal Intimidation) or more specifically Section  508 - Act caused by inducing person to believe that he will be rendered an object of the Divine displeasure.

Make sure, you have enough evidences and witness to establish your claim. The Police will register the FIR and will begin it's investigation in the matter. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.