This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Criminal Law
Asked January 14, 2018


  • 1 Answer

I was accused as A2 in 307 case 3 years ago and a rowdysheet was opened against me.Thereafter there was no case was filed on me.I am attending for weekly signs and counselling since acquisition of my case.Am I eligible to appeal for court?If so ,plz inform me about procedure.

Answer 1

An Appeal is only possible against a decision. Question here is has a decision been reached in your case?

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.